Cactus Embroidery Pattern
This Cactus Embroidery Pattern will show you everything you need to know to stitch a flowering cacti design - no water or sunlight required!
This little cactus hoop makes a fun embroidery project for all levels, beginners included. In addition to your digital pattern, you'll receive access to an 11-page Stitch Guide with all the instruction you need to stitch this embroidered cactus design.
Your 11-page Pattern and Stitch Guide includes:
- Hand embroidery basics (working with supplies, setting up your hoop, transferring a pattern, and more!)
- Supply list with links to purchase your materials
- Your Cactus Pattern, sized for a 4" embroidery hoop and ready-to-print
- Color Guide
- Step-by-step photos
- Detailed video tutorials
- How to finish your hoop
- Extra embroidery tips & tricks
- Expert support (I personally answer every question!)
**Need supplies? Check out the full DIY Embroidery Kit, including all the materials you need to complete your project here.
- As a reminder, no materials or finished project will be shipped to you. This is a downloadable PDF file. You will need access to a printer to print your pattern.
- This Pattern & Stitch Guide is written in English.
- This Pattern & Stitch Guide is for personal use only. Please do not distribute the PDF or resell your finished product.
Download and start stitching today!
Your order will ship within 1-2 business days.
Digital products are available to download immediately upon purchase.
I gladly accept returns . Contact me within 7 days of delivery and ship items back within 14 days of delivery.
Digital products and custom orders cannot be returned, due to the nature of these items.
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return: Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.