Rose Embroidery Pattern for Beginners
This beginner Rose Embroidery Pattern and Stitch Guide will teach you how to hand embroider a beautiful rose in your favorite colors.
It's a great embroidery pattern for beginners, and you'll be surprised how relaxing and therapeutic the process is. It's a fun way to unwind and learn something new!
Your 9-page Stitch Guide includes:
- Embroidery basics (working with supplies, transferring a pattern, threading your needle, and more!)
- Supply list with links to purchase your materials
- Your Pattern, sized for a 4" embroidery hoop and ready-to-print
- Color Guide for two rose colors
- Step-by-step photos
- Detailed video tutorials
- How to finish your hoop
- Ideas for displaying your hoop
- Extra embroidery tips & tricks
- Expert support (I personally answer every question!)
Interested in purchasing supplies too? Check out the Rose Embroidery Kit.
- As a reminder, no materials or finished project will be shipped to you. This is a downloadable PDF file. You will need access to a printer to print your pattern.
- This PDF Pattern & Stitch guide is written in English.
- This PDF Pattern & Stitch Guide is for personal use only. Please do not distribute the PDF or resell your finished product.
Start stitching today!
Most orders ship within 1-2 days.
Digital products are available to download immediately upon purchase.
I gladly accept returns . Contact me within 7 days of delivery and ship items back within 14 days of delivery.
Digital products and custom orders cannot be returned, due to the nature of these items.
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return: Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.